AZ eShop Profile
- Catch member since May 2020
- Seller rating
- Approved online Catch seller since May 2020
AZ eShop- Bringing world-leading computer and consumer electronic brands to Australian consumers! Full Australian warranty and local support.
This warranty applies for the period defined on the product or on the item description.
• Dead on Arrivals (DOA) claims must be accompanied with proof of purchase and be reported within 14 days from the date of invoice;
• You may be required to perform simple troubleshooting steps and/ or provide evidence to demonstrate the fault before a return can be initiated;
• Some vendors prefer to deal with warranty cases directly with end-users, you may be required to contact the vendor directly for warranty claims;
• Minimum 12 months warranty on all items from the day of purchase;
Change of mind requests must be accompanied with proof of purchase and be reported within 14 days from the date of invoice;
The item(s) must be returned to us in a factory sealed and unopened condition, a deduction of up to 50% from the refund may occur to recover the lost value of the item.
Please be advised that return postage is to be paid by buyer. We reserve the right to refuse a refund on a change-of-mind return if the item(s) is no longer in a merchantable condition*.
*Merchantable condition refers to the item being Brand New
Please do not return or post items before obtaining instructions from us. If you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and accepted. Applicable freight fees will be deducted from your refund in cases where you changed your mind about your purchase and wish to return the product.
• We currently dispatch only to addresses within Australia.
• We regret that we do not deliver to Parcel Lockers.
• If you change your mind about your purchase and wish to return the item after receiving it, please note that applicable freight fees will be deducted from your refund.
• Buyers must agree with the above postage and handling terms before purchase.