- Catch member since January 2021
- Seller rating
- Approved online Catch seller since January 2021
Mad Electronics was established in 2002, since then we have stocked a broad range of products such as Mp3 and Mp4 players, Electronic Kits, Enclosures, Plugs & Sockets, Semiconductors, Wire & Cable, Batteries & Chargers, Power Supplies, Alarms, Telephone accessories, Test Equipment, Tools, Speakers, Car Sound, Surveillance, Computer Accessories, TV Antennas, Lighting and electronic Books. We particularly specialize in Satellite equipment, Satellite installation, Antenna installations, Free To Air Satellite channels, Digital Television, Computer service & repair and Surveillance.
With 15 years' successful experience in retailing, Directors decide to take a step further by establishing MAD Electronics Australia P/L in June 2012, in order to plan for future business expansion and continue serving our community.
MAD Electronics Australia is committed to providing the best shopping experience to consumers locally and globally through its quality goods outsourced from more than 100 global suppliers and most importantly genuine personal service from our experienced specialist staff. As always promised, we will continue outsourcing quality goods in order to suit customers' special needs.
Change of mind:
Customer can return the item if purchased by mistake within 14 days of the customer’s order being received.
Change of mind returns will only be eligible for a refund on the product’s sale price within receiving the item'. Return postage is paid by the customer.
Without prejudice and to the extent allowed by the Trade Practices Act 1974, The Australian Consumer Law and Competition and Consumer Act 2010, all hardware sold by MAD Electronics Australia is covered by one year limited warranty and is also backed by Australian manufacturer warranty. Where the manufacturer warranty period exceeds one year, we will advise the customer to contact the manufacturer directly for warranty support after the first year of purchase. Due to the nature of consumables products and software, they are not returnable or refundable items.
Any defective products purchased from MAD Electronics Australia and affiliates that fall within the warranty period provided will be covered, unless they fall within the following conditions:
· Physical Damage on the product not caused in the event during transit or Dead on Arrival (DOA) but caused due to mishandling, incorrect use of product for its purposes, improper installation of product, by accident, insect or vermin infestation, improper method or failure to maintain service and handle the item with reasonable care.
· The product has been modified using unauthorised methods. Any modifications on the product including physical and software modifications using third party unauthorised software such as third party firmware updates will void the warranty of products.
· The warranty seal or serial number of the item has been tampered with.
· The item has been serviced by another party other than madelectronics.com.au
· Consequential loss including but not limited to data, programs, software or other information stored on storage products, computer or laptop systems.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.