- Catch member since October 2017
- Seller rating
- Approved online Catch seller since October 2017
Melbournians Furniture provides an extensive collection of furniture to suit an array of styles and needs. As one of Australia’s largest online furniture stores, we have a fabulous range to spruce up the look of your home. If you are looking to buy superior quality furniture in Melbourne, look no further than the Melbournians Furniture. We have furniture solutions for every space that offer unlimited options to upgrade any home.
Returns Policy: Any defect or manufacturing fault must be notified within 7 days of receiving item, describing the issues, including pictures.
Both parties must agree upon any returns or refunds before any are to be made final.
Refunds will only be complete upon receiving of returned item. Most deliveries require someone to be present to sign and accept the goods. If no-one is available at the designated time, delivery will be returned and another delivery fee will be charged for subsequent deliveries.
We will replace the goods or make full refund, if:
- The goods are not merchantable quality
- The goods don't match description
- The goods do not fit for the purpose
- And if the goods are returned unused in original package
We will not accept return or issue a refund, if:
- The goods arrived to you later than you'd expect.
Change of mind policy :
- customer is entitled to get a full refund within 14 days of purchase, If:
- returned within 14 days of receiving order
- as new and is not used, worn, or opened and has all original packaging and tags in-tact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken)
- in a resalable condition and
- not damaged in any way.
- We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
- To return your item for change or mind, you must follow our returns process.
- You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by us, you will not be eligible for refund.
- You may be provided a refund only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements of our policy.
- If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address.
If the purchased item is greater than 25kg, or too large for one person to carry, the buyer must have someone available to help the courier unload the item.
We only ship items within Australia, we cannot deliver outside Australia. Insurance fee will be charged subject to the final price of the product. Please let us know with checkout instructions if you wish to pay this fee.
Melbournians Furniture is not liable for any loss and/or damages during delivery if insurance fee is not paid. For sending our products, we use Standard Freight and Couriers for bulky items, and Standard Parcel Australia Post for smaller items. These are third parties and we have no control of what happens during transit.
Most purchased items will have a tracking number provided, so you can track your item's transit progress. For costs on shipping and handling, please use the Postage Calculator provided at the top of the page. The cost calulated in the postage calculator is the total shipping and handling costs, including registering and getting tracking numbers.
The estimated time shown is an estimate of when the product will be delivered. This is what is given to us from the delivery service and we are not responsible for a change in circumstances.
Our Freight Service that we use in Postage Calculation operates during Monday to Friday only. Couriers are available during the weekend, limited based on Courier's jobs on the day. As these are outside our regular Freight Service, additional costs may incur.
Please note that deliveries and postage are contracted out to a third party delivery service and we are not responsible for the condition that the item arrives in.Estimated Delivery times:
- Victoria: 2-5 Business Days
- New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory: 3-7 Business Days
- South Australia: 3-7 Business Days
- Queensland: 4-10 Business Days
- Tasmania: 4-10 Business Days
- Western Australia: 5-12 Business Days
- Northern Territory: 6-14 Business Days