- Catch member since June 2021
- Approved online Catch seller since June 2021
Perfumery is an Australian-owned and operated online perfume shop and warehouse. Based in Sydney, we have been selling fragrances and colognes to the Australian market since 1994.
Perfumery is recognised as a market leader in the Australian fragrance industry. Over the last two decades, we have cemented our reputation as a leading perfume wholesaler by selling quality, fresh and authentic perfumes online, which we deliver to our customers in an expedient and timely manner. In 2002, we launched our online perfume store so that more people can get great deals on their favourite fragrances.
We stock over 3,000 fragrances, ranging from popular parfums to miniatures, body products, testers and gift packs. Our wholesale perfume warehouse gives you plenty of choices and we specialise in:
- Best selling popular perfumes
- Niche and boutique perfumes
- Limited edition perfumes
Any return claims must be lodged within 14 days of your order being received.
Any attempt to cancel an order must be done as soon as possible via the Catch Messaging portal or by calling Catch Customer Service directly to lodge a cancellation request on your behalf. We ship orders on a daily basis. We do not charge a fee for cancellations however if a cancellation is requested after your order has been dispatched, you will receive a refund minus the shipping charge.
Perfumery does not issue refunds for fragrances that may smell different to something previously purchased or worn. It is important you undertake your own research on a fragrance to ensure it is exactly what you are after.
Change your mind? Circumstances changed? You can return your items to Perfumery.
Returns must be lodged within 14 days of receipt, per the conditions below:
- Product/s must be unopened and in their original condition, still in a resalable condition.
- Product/s must be returned to us as they arrived to you: with adequate protection during transit.
- Full refunds will not be issued for goods received back in damaged condition.
- Please contact us if you would like to arrange a return. We will forward a Return Authorisation form, which must accompany the returned goods.
We recommend using a registered postal method when returning goods to us. This minimises the chances of a lost parcel and avoids disputes. You are responsible for any product/s damage during transit as a result of unsuitable packaging.
Returns will not be accepted beyond these times, and no further communication will be undertaken.