- Catch member since November 2019
- Approved online Catch seller since November 2019
SEACRET is the exclusive name behind the luxurious skincare and spa product line, based on salt, water, mud and ancient – perhaps even mystical – minerals, found in only one place on earth: the Dead Sea.
SEACRET is a globally renowned cosmetic company that offers a wide range of products for men and women. The unique combination of innovative technology and healing Dead Sea and natural ingredients transforms SEACRET into an exclusive, sought after and high-quality brand.
The Dead Sea is situated at the lowest point on Earth – and also the saltiest. It contains salt at a concentration level 10 times higher than other oceans, and its waters are saturated in minerals, 12 of which are unique only to the Dead Sea. The minerals found in the Dead Sea and its sediment mud are known all over the world for its healing, renewal and rejuvenation properties.
A leading international company, SEACRET is committed to using advanced technologies, strict laboratory testing, and clinical research in the manufacture of its products, with a strong emphasis on innovation and expertise.
SEACRET products are available for purchase on this website and from hundreds of sales points around the world, including shopping malls in North America, Australia, Japan, India,
South America and Europe – with new locations around the world constantly added to the list.
Our Three Promises:
- We promise never to compromise on the quality of our products. Besides a short visit to the Dead Sea, SEACRET Spa products are the best way to access a pure source of Dead Sea goodness, and the essential benefits of its minerals, salt, and mud.
- We promise to serve you with outstanding customer service. Not sure how to use a product? Have a question or suggestion? Please contact our customer service. Your trust is very important to use, and we promise to work hard to maintain it.
- We promise to manage our business with honesty and fairness. At SEACRET, we are fully committed to uncompromising integrity in everything we do. We strongly maintain a philosophy of transparency in every aspect of business ethics.
You are entitled to a refund, repair or exchange if you find that an item you have purchased:
• Is faulty – even if the fault only becomes apparent after reasonable use.
• Is unfit for its usual purpose or any other purpose specified at time of sale.
• Does not match its description or the quality of sample provided at the time of sale.
You are not entitled to a refund for simply changing your mind.
Keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
If you believe you are entitled for a refund, repair or an exchange, for products purchased through catch.com.au, simply send us a Catch message within 14 days from the date of items arriving to you.
Items must be in their original condition and packaging with a copy of the purchase receipt included.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. We will issue a full refund for the price of the product cost.
You will be responsible for paying the cost of returning your items.
We will also be happy to exchange the product for another with no additional shipping costs for the exchange product.
We will not provide refunds for excessively used products.
Please note that it takes between 7 to 14 days for us to process a refunds.