SONIQ Australia Profile
- Catch member since January 2018
- Seller rating
- Approved online Catch seller since January 2018
Founded in 2000, SONIQ Australia is a leading retailer of quality consumer technology products.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Through extensive research and development, SONIQ delivers quality products at affordable prices, ensuring the latest technology is available to everyone.
Every year, thousands of our latest and greatest innovations make it into the lives of consumers in Australia and around the world.
Why buy SONIQ?
Shipping Method & Delivery Estimates
To ensure the fastest possible delivery time it is important that you provide correct and as much contact information as possible when placing your order. The delivery time is a combination of Order Processing Time and Shipping Times which are as follows:
We can only send remotes to PO Box. TVs and some larger audio items including but not limited to: Mini Hi Fi System H10 and 2.1 Soundbase with Bluetooth cannot be sent to a PO Box, it must be a residential or business address. If a PO Box address is provided, your order may be delayed until we receive an alternative street delivery address from you
Refurbished items mean there may be physical damages such as scratch and dent; these cosmetic defects do not affect the product’s functionality. They are fully tested by our technicians and are in full working condition. All parts are included.
We guarantee that our refurbished products are fully functional and tested by our amazing technicians before being sent out to our customers. We are so confident with our refurbished products that we offer our SONIQ Confidence 18 Months Warranty on all SONIQ refurbished products on this site.
Each range of goods provided by Soniq Digital Media Pty Ltd is subject to specific express warranty terms, limitations and exclusions. For more information please review our return policy.
Returning a product if you change your mind
If you have simply changed your mind about a product, SONIQ will consider your return provided that:
SONIQ reserves the right to refuse to offer a change of mind return where the above conditions are not met. The amount credited would be for the cost of the product minus all the freight cost incurred by SONIQ including the orginal freight cost and the returned freight cost. No store credit will be given before the product is received by SONIQ.The product is damaged in transit
If you receive a product that is faulty or damaged in transit, we will accept your return provided that:
Subject to the conditions of this Returns Policy, where we accept a return that is damaged in transit, we will organise pick up of the damaged unit and redispatch another unit to you. The replacement unit will not be dispatched before the damaged unit is receieved by SONIQ.The product is faulty
If you receive a product that is faulty, we will accept your return provided that:
Subject to the conditions of this Returns Policy, where we accept a return that is faulty, the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with the SONIQ Confidence 18 months warranty terms. Please note for refurbished items that has cosmetic deffects damages such as scratch and dent would not be considered to be faulty.Return Process
If you wish to make a return under this policy, you will need to:
1. Contact us via the Catch Marketplace Message portal;
2. A member of the SONIQ support team will determine if a return is acceptable in the circumstances. Where a return is appropriate, we will issue you with a Return Authorization Number ("RA Number"). At this time, our support team will provide you with any additional details that you may require to complete the return process;
3. Once an RA Number has been issued to you, you must return the product to SONIQ within 14 days. If SONIQ has not received the returned product within the 14 days, the return case will be closed. Please contact our support team if you will not be able to return the product within this 14 day period.
4. Once SONIQ has received the product, it will assess the product to determine if the return will be accepted and a refund provided.
* Please note that any returns sent to our office without an RA Number will not be processed. It is important that you contact our support team and obtain your RA Number prior to returning a product.Warranty and Returns
Each range of goods provided by Soniq Digital Media Pty Ltd is subject to specific express warranty terms, limitations and exclusions:
(a) that are supplied with the goods; and
(b) that are available from Soniq Digital Media Pty Ltd upon request.
These express warranty terms are in addition to and do not limit any right or remedy You may have under the ACL.
In the case of a refund request, Soniq Digital Media Pty Ltd will make the appropriate adjustment to, or refund of, the purchase price. The customer will be responsible for all costs incurred when returning the goods.