Wholesale Partner Profile
- Catch member since May 2017
- Seller rating
- Approved online Catch seller since May 2017
One of Australia's largest online department stores offering for sale up to 10,000 different products backed by local phone support and warranty.
All products are dispatched from our Melbourne based warehouse, generally within 24 hours of order's receipt.
All products are covered by a 12 months warranty unless stated otherwise.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Action to remedy the problem may include instruction on proper use. We may require pictures of the defect which must be supplied.
Defects and failures not covered by warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Damage due to user misuse or use in a manner contrary to the operating instructions
- Damage resulting from the item being used in a manner other than originally intended as advertised
- Improper or neglected maintenance including oiling and cleaning where required
- Improper storage or neglect to properly prepare the item for storage
- Incorrect fuel or oil use, including 2-stroke fuel mixture where applicable
- The user’s inability to properly use the item, including starting or tuning of engines
- Storm or wind damage to items which have not been correctly installed or adequately secured
- Failure due to improper user installation or assembly
- Damage cause when assembling, tuning, or adjusting the product
- Cuts and scratches etc such as those caused by opening packaging with blades or knives
- Comfort choice issues relating to mattresses, beds, couches and furniture (i.e., too firm or too soft) will not give rise to a warranty claim as comfort is a subjective notion and will not be considered a manufacturing fault.
- Body impression on mattresses, sofas and chairs where the indentation is less than 52mm and moderate sagging over time is considered normal wear and tear, and does not give rise to a warranty claim.