Club Catch Terms and Conditions
- Subscription Agreement
- Agreement and eligibility
- Fees and Renewal
- Modification and Termination
- Limitation of Liability
- This Agreement is between you and Catchoftheday.com.au Pty Ltd (referred to in this Agreement as "we", "us" or "our").
- You may sign up to either a monthly or yearly subscription, selected by you on sign up. By selecting and purchasing your Club Catch membership, you are agreeing to an ongoing subscription service, billed in advance. You may, at any time in the preceding month or year elect to terminate your subscription for the following month or year by contacting our Help Desk or writing to us via email at email@example.com.
Agreement and eligibility
- Club Catch is only available to Australian customers,
A Club Catch subscription will entitle you to receive:
- free standard shipping on orders over $50 made where the goods are eligible and sold by Catch on Catch, Mumgo or GroceryRun and Pumpkin Patch ("Websites") in Australia;
- 10% off all Pumpkin Patch orders,
- free standard shipping on orders over $50 from a Third Party Seller on Catch.com.au that has opted-in to Club Catch (Participating Sellers); and
- Access to Subscriber only benefits and discounts, provided at our discretion, from time to time.
- Products sold by Catch that are eligible for Club Catch free shipping benefits are identified by a small ‘Club Catch’ logo on the product listing. Free shipping exclusions apply to bulky and oversize goods (such as furniture).
- Products sold by Participating Marketplace Sellers’ are also identified by a small ‘Club Catch’ logo on the product listing.
- Subscriptions may be either accepted or refused at our discretion. Where we refuse a subscription (at or within a reasonable time after the subscription date), you will be provided with a full refund.
- Except as in accordance with these terms, all purchases made on the Websites will be subject to our usual terms and conditions.
- Club Catch is only available to members with an Australian shipping address.
- Club Catch is only valid to a maximum of 3 separate delivery addresses. You cannot change addresses more than once every 6 months.
- Club Catch is only valid with the account on which it is purchased. It cannot be gifted or assigned to any other accounts, or used by any unauthorised third party.
- Subscriptions are limited to a single account and are not transferable and assignable to other accounts.
Fees and Renewal
- IMPORTANT: Unless you notify us prior to the expiry of your subscription that you do not wish to remain a Subscriber, your subscription may be auto-renewed.
- We reserve the right to alter any fees charged for the Club Catch service. Such changes will only take place to a renewed subscription. We will notify you of any changes, and you may cancel your subscription prior to such changes taking place if you do not agree by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modification and Termination
- We reserve the right to change or modify these terms at any time, and we will notify you of these changes to your nominated email address. Your continued use of Club Catch after a notification of any change is made will constitute your acceptance of any such changes. If you do not agree to the changes, you may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
- Catch.com.au reserves the right at any time to revoke or terminate Club Catch subscription for misuse and breach of these terms and conditions. Where we revoke a subscription for misuse and breach of these terms and conditions (as decided by Catch.com.au), subscription fees are not refundable.
- We also reserve the right to terminate your subscription at any time, without notice if we choose to stop providing the services. In such circumstances, you will be provided with a full refund of your subscription fee.
Limitation of Liability
- In addition to the limitations, exclusions, indemnities and disclaimers in our standard terms and conditions, to the maximum extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) in no event shall we, or any of our officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage arising from or connected to your Club Catch subscription, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or losses, or any other costs, losses or damages or any kind related to this agreement. Our liability (whether in tort or contract) is, at a maximum, limited to the last annual subscription fee paid by you.
- Nothing in this agreement is intended limit or adversely affect any right which cannot be waived under the Australian Consumer Law.