- Catch member since August 2021
- Approved online Catch seller since August 2021
Auswide computers is a South Australian based IT business that specialises in supplying quality PC parts, components and accessories at competitive prices. Over the past 20 years we have delivered countless solutions for customers Australia wide. We pride ourselves on having a wide range of products at great prices ready to fast ship from each Australian capital city.
WHAT can be returned?
Auswide Computers accepts Change of mind returns providing the following criteria are met
- The item is returned within 14 days of order arrival
- Packaging must be unopened and seals intact (where applicable).
- Items must be in new condition.
- Any items that, because of customer negligence, misuse or tampering are, damaged, missing parts or in unsellable condition, will not be accepted for return.
- Any item(s) that have been resized, damaged, or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
Refunds can only be paid in the same tender as the original purchase or refunded to the account used to pay for the item.
- Items that are excluded from our change of mind policy are
- Digital Goods (download codes etc.)
- Earphones/Headphones (if package has been opened)
- Media - Books and unsealed CDs, DVDs and Video Games
If a product or service you buy fails to meet the consumer guarantee, you are entitled to ask for a repair, replacement, or refund under the Australian Consumer Law. The remedy you're entitled to will depend on whether the issue is major or minor.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Items can be returned to Auswide Computers 39a Anderson Walk, Smithfield, South Australia 5114
HOW do customers return items?
Customers are entitled to return a product if you believe that there is a problem. You are generally responsible for returning the product if it can be posted or easily returned.
SHIPPING for returns?
If the item is being returned due to change of mind, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
If the item is being returned due to a manufacturing fault the buyer is entitled to recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from the business once the product is confirmed to have a problem, so keep your receipts.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us via the Catch Messaging Portal.