- Catch member since October 2018
- Approved online Catch seller since October 2018
Freshield has been developing and manufacturing food vacuum sealers for over 10 years and are proud to be Australia's only nationwide vacuum sealing company. We focus heavily on research and product development and continue to revise each model whilst bringing new concepts and ideas to market.
The combination of these two areas allows us to be at the forefront of innovation and design.
Freshield is a customer driven provider of world class food vacuum sealing and storage products for the camping, caravan, kitchen and commercial markets. We supply professionals and home users a range of food vacuum sealers, vacuum canisters, chamber vacuum sealers, consumables and parts to make long life fresh food storage a lot easier.
Freshield is part of a worldwide brand covering 70 countries. Our designs, concepts are German and our state of the art production facilities in South Korea are wholly owned and operated by Freshield.
Corporate and Social Responsibility
As a company Freshield is dedicated to being responsible in all areas of operation. Our machines are designed to be fully replaceable in parts, reducing land fill, waste and keeping costs for our consumers low. Our manufacturing plant has full environmental impact audits done and complies with ISO 14001.
REPAIR AND SERVICE
- Return the Warranty card within 14 working days from the date of your purchase.
- Provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or similar proof of when the item was purchased.
- Describe accurately the problem you have encountered and provide evidence. (e.g. a photograph, or a conversation with our customer service officer to support your warranty claim.)
- Please Do Not Return the unit without proper Authorization.
- We reserve the right to test any returned product, and to ask you to demonstrate that the problem with the product. After a complete assessment has been made a final decision on granting the claim will be made by Customer Service.
- Where it is agreed that the claim is valid, a replacement or repaired product will be returned to you at our expense.
Where a replacement is agreed to, and the warranty claim is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at our expense after we have received your returned product.
Where a non-warranty claim is granted or expired, the replacement will be delivered to you at your expense.
Repairs will be charged for the following cases.
- Any damage caused by user’s fault or deliberate damage.
- Any malfunction caused by a service centre other than this company.
- Any malfunction caused due to a faulty power source.
- Any malfunction caused by old parts or components.
- Any malfunction caused by forced majeure (natural disaster).
- Any other malfunction after the warranty has expired.
The expense for the return of the product to us and the expense of returning the product to user are your responsibility as well as a handling fee if we find that the warranties and conditions have not been complied with and/or the condition of the product has been misrepresented.
If the product does not fulfil the required expectations as represented herein or abrogates the warranties, provided the claim is made within 14days after the sale, you may be entitled, at your discretion, to a refund**, repair or replacement of the product.
**Any refund agreed to may be less than the purchase price depending on the usage of the product or any substantial contribution the purchaser has made to the cause of the claim. Upon receipt and inspection of returned items, you will be refunded for the amount paid for the item less 20% handling and administration fee. Original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund.
Customer Service will consider each claim on its merits on a case by case basis and, if required, will negotiate a solution that is acceptable to Freshield and you including any costs involved.
Again, Freshield’s refund policy will be deemed in effect only when initiated within the 14 working day period following the date of purchase.
EXCEPTIONS FOR REFUND
Freshield does not provide a refund, credit or exchange if you have:
- Used the product inappropriately i.e. contra to the instructions given with product.
- Changing your mind and deciding you no longer want the product or just don’t like it.
- Found you can buy the same or similar product elsewhere for a cheaper price.
- Having had a defect drawn to your attention before you purchased the product, for example, when products are clearly labelled as seconds or faulty.
- Bought the goods for resale.