Hardware Wallets Australia Profile
- Catch member since August 2018
- Approved online Catch seller since August 2018
Hardware Wallets Australia is an local Australian business. We provide businesses, corporations and end users with cryptocurrency (digital asset) hardware wallets. We are authorised resellers of both Ledger and Trezor Wallets – two of the leading hardware wallet manufacturers in the world. Let us help you transition from traditional banking into the exciting world of cryptocurrency.
Change of Mind (COM)
You are required to contact us within business 7 days. You acknowledge and understand we are a ‘reseller’ of security devices. Change of mind will ‘only’ be accepted where our products are unopened, free from tampering and in their original packaging.
A 20% fee will apply for all change of mind orders. This fee covers our associated shipping costs. Refunds will be processed once we have confirmed the return item is fit for resale.
Defective on Arrival (DOA)
All our Hardware Wallets have a very low rate of failure rate. We will provide a ‘replacement’ unit to be shipped, as soon as we have deemed the original unit faulty. Contact our support team to begin our return merchandise authorisation (RMA) process.
Our RMA process is described below.
1. Contact us via your Catch account. We will endorse you to our technical support team who will provide you with some very basic troubleshooting.
2. For some of our Hardware Wallets you are required to obtain return merchandise authorisation (RMA) number from the wallet manufacture.
3. Once you have a RMA number, use the return shipping label we will provide to ship the device and all accessories including any original packaging back to Brisbane. Print the return label provided, attach it to your parcel and return it to your local Australia Post office.
Your parcel must be handed 'over the counter' at Australia Post. We recommend you use the original packaging. Return shipping takes approx. 5 business days.
4. Once we receive your device back at our office we will diagnose it.
5. We will provide a replacement where the component is deemed faulty. If your device is found 'NOT' to be faulty you will be required to pay for shipping in both directions.
Kindly contact us via your Catch account.