- Catch member since October 2017
- Seller rating
- Approved online Catch seller since October 2017
HoundHouse Pet Products & Shelters for your Pets !
The Original & The Best
Quality marine grade canvas.
RETURN POLICY We want everyone to enjoy and be satisfied with their HoundHouse experience and products. As such, we understand that sometimes, unfortunately, an item may not meet expectations. Our returns policy has been constructed to comply with the relevant consumer rights and retailer obligations as set out under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
When to return a product?
You are entitled to a refund, replacement or credit when a product that we have provided does not meet one of the consumer guarantees.
- Is faulty or of unacceptable quality
- Does not match the description or sample
- Is unfit for the intended purpose (i.e. does not do what it is meant to do)
- Is not delivered in a reasonable time frame
- And proof or purchase must be provided (proof of purchase details are outlined above)
It is within 7 days, from when you receive the item.
- The product must be unused.
- Before sending a return it is important to contact our team .
Contact must always be made before a delivery is sent as in some cases a problem can be resolved over the phone.
Who pays for the return of my product? Customer (you)
Upon inspection, if there is a confirmed problem with the product HoundHouse will assist in supporting any reasonable delivery charges. It is important to keep receipts and documents of any shipped returns for this purpose.
When sending a product back, it is very important that the product is securely packaged in order to avoid any damage or complications during delivery. HoundHouse is not responsible for any damage incurred if these requirements are not met and damage or complications occur during transit.
Product condition requirements can be found in the "when to return a product" section.
Who covers the cost associated with this type of return? See "Who pays for the return of my product?" above. * HoundHouse reserves the right to decide whether an item requires a refund, replacement or repair.