Little Riders Australia Profile

  • Catch member since January 2018
  • Seller rating
    Seller Score
    89.8%
  • Approved online Catch seller since January 2018

Little Riders Australia specialise in Licensed Ride On toy cars for children. We are trusted that our toys work as expected and will bring enjoyment to children all year round, year after year. We share a passion about delivering expert service, product knowledge and most importantly fun! Our products undergo extensive quality control testing prior to being delivered to customers.



We ship Australia wide



We appreciate your feedback at any time.If you have any queries regarding your order, or any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any stage.



We hope your little ones have hours of fun with our Ride On Cars and create childhood memories that last a lifetime!


Warranty Policy


Little Riders Australia offer six months parts replacement warranty from date of delivery and for domestic use only.



Little Riders Australia only covers manufacturing faults under warranty. Any physical or liquid damage will not be covered under warranty.



In the event of a particular part failing, Little Riders Australia will supply parts required free of charge. In the event of an item not working after replacement parts are installed, the buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Item can be dropped or posted to us. Postage cost will not be refunded by Little Riders Australia.



90% of issues will be resolved at step 1. For the remaining 10% we will recall the car to our warehouse and inspect the car and attempt to fix it for you.



For the very small occasions where the car cannot be fixed, we will provide you with a replacement or full refund given the fault is deemed to be with the product.



What if I don't want to go through the process and want a refund?
In this scenario we would recall the car at your cost in it's original boxing and upon inspection of the car and finding no cosmetic damage and also the fault being with the product we will provide with a full refund (minus any delivery charges incurred). Please note Item returned must be in unused condition and must come with merchandise box, manual, accessories and all other items in the original package. Also, item must be returned using safe shipping couriers with proof of shipment (just in case your item does not reach us. You can check with your local shipping courier). We will not be able to responsible for the lost of returned items as well.



Please note we reserve the right to not go through the entire warranty process in a scenario we recognize the process may cause damage to either brand and reputation of Little Riders Australia, or damage the customer journey, or if we are simply out of the particular stock.



In any of these cases, Little Riders Australia will provide the customer with full refund.




What is not covered under warranty:


Our warranty does not cover the batteries provided as they are Acid battery and the life of the battery is based on how well they are looked after. It is important to follow best practice for charging your car which is allowing the battery to run out and then charging it for no less that 8 hours and no more than 12 hours as any longer that that will begin damaging the battery
Minor cosmetic imperfections. As these cars are mass production and made of plastic, sometimes under manufacturing process and pressure there maybe some minor imperfections visible on the car. These minor cosmetic issues are also not covered under the warranty terms. We ofcourse work with our suppliers to ensure the cars are made under the best condition and quality control is done at every step of the way.


Physical damage. Little Riders Australia does not cover broken parts, cosmetic and body damages that have been caused whilst the car is being used. In these scenarios as long as the spare part is replacable, we will order a new part and send to you at a cost.