- Catch member since October 2019
- Seller rating
- Approved online Catch seller since October 2019
We've been selling IT equipment over the internet for 16 years in the UK and moved into the Australian market a few years ago. We provide discounted computer equipment for both home and business users
Over the years we’ve built a reputation for quality, bargain price IT equipment with outstanding after-sales service. As we operate from a warehouse we have low overheads and are therefore able to pass on the best possible prices to our customers. All our products are provided with a warranty.
- If in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with an item or that you need to return for any reason, please contact us through the Catch message immediately.
- If the unit you purchase has an issue we require you to mail your item back to our warehouse in Sydney.
- We accept 30 Days Returns replacement or refund guarantee. The Buyer Pays Return Postage.
- Most of our items come with standard 1 Year local Warranty.
- Your warranty will cover hardware failures such as; motherboard, hard drive, power supply, screen etc.
- Warranty does not cover any accidental damage such as dropping or liquid damage.
- We guarantee batteries for a maximum of 3 months as they are classed as consumables.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only physical goods, purchased from ManlyLaptops.
What does the warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers:
- Any defect in material or quality under normal use during the warranty period.
- Hardware failures such as; motherboard, hard drive, power supply, screens, Keyboards, touchpad, touchscreens or any physical component failure under regular usage.
- Batteries for a maximum of 3 months, as they are classed as consumables.
- The original installation of the Operating System. (macOS, Windows, Android)
During the warranty period, ManlyLaptops will repair or replace products or parts of a product that proves defective because of inappropriate material or defect under normal use and maintenance.
What does this warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Any Accidental damage, such as dropping or liquid damage.
- Third-party software or applications installed after receiving the product for the first time.