- Catch member since November 2021
- Approved online Catch seller since November 2021
Nature's Wonderland is proudly 100% family owned and operated, having grown to become a thriving store based on the foundations of offering quality products, insightful information and great service.
Proudly operating from a location registered with the Wildlife Land Trust and Land for Wildlife, Nature's Wonderland has enjoyed wonderful success during many years of growth. From a bricks and mortar store in Victoria in 1996 to online since 1999, we have built up an excellent reputation with a diverse, high quality and sought after product portfolio.
Our mission is to provide not only the best health and wellness products, but to also provide the best service and information possible.
We pride ourselves on offering personal, friendly customer service, both over email and the phone — presales and aftersales. We provide customers with expert knowledge, in-depth information and help in the form of extensive online content, as well as personal interaction.
Nature's Wonderland has grown and flourished by following this outlook. We are always willing to lend a helping hand — whether that be giving out interesting information or by helping you to select the perfect product for your needs.
Join us in our pursuit and discover a new way of life.
You are eligible to receive a refund, exchange or repair provided that:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality
- You receive the wrong product
- The product does not match the photos or description
- The product is in resaleable condition and in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories, all labels are still attached, and it is not dirty or in otherwise poor condition (unless it arrived as such)
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
To return your product, you should first get in touch with us to arrange a Return Authorisation.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.