- Catch member since February 2021
- Approved online Catch seller since February 2021
We are a wholly Australian owned and Australia based online retailer. We work hard to source quality products to offer our customers at competitive prices.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality products to you. We deal directly with oversea factories and local suppliers, and as such we are always ensuring that there is a set standard of quality being delivered to us, and to you.
Rest assured that our products are the same as you would find at any retail store – only our prices are lower. By keeping our overheads down, we can pass these savings onto you. Low prices, great quality every day.
If there is quality problem on the products, you can simply return any purchase to us within 14 days after receiving the order and exchange it for another item or refund as long as:
• You have clear proof of purchase, such as a receipt;
• The product and its packaging are in original condition, including any manuals and accessories.
In order to get your refund, customer has to return your purchase unused with its original packaging to us. Please note all delivery and incidental charges to return the item or deliver the new item are the customers responsibility and assembly & delivery fees will not be refunded.
We do not provide refunds or exchange if you have:
Damaged the product by using it in a way it was not meant to be used. You have had a defect drawn to your attention before you purchased the product, for example, when products are clearly labelled as seconds or faulty and the product matches the description provided on our website and is free from manufacturing defects or faults.
If an item has been damaged in transit, please take photos or video clearly showing the damage and contact us via Catch message as soon as possible.
Warranty & Faults
All our products are covered by Australian Warranty of up to 12 months. One-year warranty only covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Our Warranty does not apply:
• To cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
• To damage caused by use with another product;
• To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
• To damage caused by operating the product outside any guidelines published for use;
• To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product,
If an item arrives that is faulty, missing parts, is defective or has been damaged during manufacturing, please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us via Catch message as soon as possible.