- Catch member since May 2020
- Seller rating
- Approved online Catch seller since May 2020
SkyPhonez is the cheapest mobile phone shop where you can buy latest smartphones in very competitive price.
We are Australian owned, Australian operated, and striving for best service for last 10 years with most up to date devices and prices, to our customers.
Our main aim to reach out as many as e-shoppers as possible and deliver you as an alternative shopping experience with the professional customer services where they can buy with the peace of mind.
1. All the brand-new products come under manufacturer warranty. And all the Australian products have 2-years manufacturer warranty under Australian consumer law. We highly recommend that you contact manufacturer customer support via telephone or email for general/technical enquires, before contacting us. Most issues are handled by trained professional who can resolve the issue immediately over phone or email. If the product is deemed to be faulty, please request for a case/RMA number as confirmation of the fault.
2. We will replace your item if it is found to be Dead on Arrival (DoA) within 3 days from the date of arrival. Any DoAs must be contacted/returned to us within 3 days. For assistance with warranty and returns please message us on catch first.
3. Prior to returning any item, must contact via Catch message. All other relevant information will be sent to you at this time.
4. If an item needs to be returned for warranty after the 14-day period from the date of delivery, postage for both ways will be at the buyer's expense.
5. Buyers are responsible to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return of the item. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution to be offered, which may include repairs, replacement items or store credit at our discretion.
6. All accessories and bonus gift are not covered by warranty. e.g Battery, earphone, cable, carry bag etc.
7. Naturally the warranty cover does not extend to damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by our Store to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).