Tynor Australia Profile
- Catch member since May 2019
- Seller rating
- Approved online Catch seller since May 2019
Tynor Australia is a Western Australian company, operating in all states and territories, committed to the supply and support of high-quality medical devices and a wide range of orthopedic and rehabilitation products with the highest prestige and quality.
Tynor Australia Returns Policy
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase;
- You produce your original receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that
- It is in its original packaging including manuals, pamphlets, and all accessories;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original saleable condition
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
- You will pay the return postage-For exchanges and swap for size; you must also pay the postage for the replacement items (Shipping Flat - Fixed Rate $8.00). Alternatively, you can include a pre-paid post satchel.
- A 15% restocking fee may apply to goods returned.
- If these requirements are not satisfied Tynor Australia reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
Tynor Australia will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Fracture Aids,
- Hernia Belts,
- Metatarsal Pad Silicone,
- Medial Arch Orthosis
- Knee Braces
- Elbow Supports
- Ankle Braces
- Arm Slings
- Shoulder Supports
- Ankle Supports
- Consumable Products
Tynor Australia may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. Tynor Australia reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
The below conditions apply:
- When seeking a return on a product, please create a return request via your account. Once lodged, we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorisation and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.
- Once the product has been received, we will either inspect your goods or investigate any claimed defects or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
- We aim to process refunds and replacements within 5 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
- When returning your item, please wrap the box with plastic or paper and do not affix any tape to the product packaging.
- We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken. Any products returned without proper sealed packaging will be rejected.
This policy applies to any item purchased from Tynor Australia, either by fax, phone, email, website, mail. The policy applies to both retail and trade customers.
All goods returned as faulty will be inspected for a manufacturing defect. If deemed faulty, a full refund or exchange will be given as per Australian consumer law. We will refund in full the cost of the product provided you have proof of purchase, without this, we can only offer exchanges for the same product. Shipping will not be refunded unless the goods were sent in error.
If you have any queries please contact via Catch messaging system. When returning items, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.