- Catch member since December 2019
- Approved online Catch seller since December 2019
Uniden Australia Pty Limited is part of the Uniden Corporation of Japan, operating globally in America, Europe, Asia and the South Pacific. Since its establishment in 1966, Uniden has grown to be a global leader in wireless communications and a major global brand in consumer electronics.
With over two million wireless products produced every month and a cordless phone manufactured every 3.2 seconds, Uniden continues to bring outstanding products to people’s homes throughout the world. With quality and innovation at the forefront of our activities, the company has developed to be a world leader in production efficiency and zero defects so that we can offer the best products possible.
Uniden returns policy:
- Uniden Australia accepts returns. Items must be returned within 30 days.
- Please contact us via Catch messaging system to learn about the return process
Does Uniden offer a money back guarantee?
- Uniden does not accept returns for change of mind or mere dissatisfaction. If you find you are having an issue with your product we would urge you to contact us via Catch messaging system
- Once payment has been confirmed the order is unable to be stopped from leaving the warehouse. You can create a return request through the resolution centre and the item is to be returned to us within 14 days of delivery completely unused, unopened and sealed in the original box. We will issue a reply paid address for the item to be sent back.