- Catch member since October 2018
- Seller rating
- Approved online Catch seller since October 2018
Waladi is an Australian Owned & Operated brand that is specialised in reusable wet bags, swim nappies, cloth nappies and more.
We're based in Melbourne and all our products are shipped directly from our Melbourne warehouse.
We pride ourselves with our high quality products and fantastic customer service
Wrong Product or Damaged product
- Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Please let us know and we’ll arrange the return at our own cost.
- All Items need to be in the original packaging for the return to be accepted
Change of Mind
We're happy to accept a change of mind return as long as:
- Products are not used and still in the original packaging.
- A restocking fee will apply to cover the original shipping paid from us to you, if the product is free shipping then a 20% Restocking fee will apply
- Return shipping from you to us is not covered by us.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving them
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Please contact us prior to sending any item back and we’ll supply the address and the procedure to return it.
HOW do customers return items?
- You’ll need to provide a copy of the Tax Invoice or any proof showing that you purchased the item from us.
- You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
SHIPPING for returns
- Original shipping costs are non refundable.
CREDIT for returns
- Refund will be given using the same payment method used when the item was purchased.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed.
Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Please contact us via your Catch account.