It may not come from the hyped hills of Champagne, or be backed by the big marketing budgets of multi-national luxury good conglomerates. But this stuff is seriously well-made, and going for just a fraction of the price of Champagne.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: France
- Varietal: Colobard - Ugny blanc - Chardonnay
- Brand: Francois Montand
- Label Name: Francoise Montand Brut NV
- Vintage: NV
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Bottles: 12
- Closure: Cork
- Appearance: Pale gold with a hint of green, fine bead
- Aroma: Intense aroma of white flowers and citrus fruit
- Palate: The resulting wine is light in body with good acidity, citrus and green apple fruit characters with creamy, lemon brioche notes derived from being stored on yeast less for some 9 months before final bottling
- Food Matches: Enjoy lightly chilled with antipasto or smoked salmon linguini
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.