Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
A deliciously ripe, round and generous amalgam of dark berry fruits with a touch of pepper and spice showcase one of our classic red wines, that continues to surprise and go from strength to strength. Exceptional value from premium grown fruit in the much unheralded Limestone Coast region of South Australia.
- Producer: N/A
- Region: Limestone Coast
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon - Shiraz - Merlot
- Brand: Jamiesons Run
- Label Name: Jamiesons Run Coonawarra Cab Shiraz Merlot 2012
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Bottles: 6
- Closure: Screw cap
- Appearance: Bright ruby red
- Aroma: Bright fragrant fruits, blackcurrant, red cherry, cranberry and sweet red berry fruit aromas supported by subtle light cedar oak and aromatic allspice aromas
- Palate: Medium bodied, well-composed palate, soft and rounded with generous red fruits of red cherry, raspberry, cranberry and good varietal blackcurrant characters. Bright summer fruit flavours with a lightly textured finish
- Food Matches: Hard cheese, red meat, cured meat
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.