Andrea Gentle Cream Bleach For The Face
Andreas top selling product! This gentle formula is perfect for use on your upper lip, across and under your chin and along your hair line.
Pack includes gentle Crme Bleach for the Face, gentle Crme Activator, Mixing Cup, Spatula and instructions.
- Always do a patch test.
- Do not apply on inflamed or irritated skin.
- Never apply near eyes.
- If skin feels tender or irritated after application, remove immediately.
- Wait 24 hours before re-application, using a milder mixture.
- Wash face with soap and water. Dry thoroughly.
- Squeeze 2.5 inch strip of Crme Bleach into mixing cup.
- Add Crme Activator. Blend the two thoroughly.
- Using a spatula, apply to area to be lightened, making sure all hair is completely covered.
- Do not rub.
- Bleaching time varies with each individual. Wait 10 minutes.
- Wash off small area with cool water to see if desired result is achieved.
- If not lightened enough apply additional mixture to area checked, wait 5 more minutes.
- Wash off thoroughly with cool water. Pat dry.
- Throw away unused mixture.
Gentle Crme Bleach: Water (Aqua), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg-20 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. gentle Crme Activator: Water (Aqua),Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Ammonium Hydroxide, Paraffinum Liquidum, Sodium Carbonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, geraniol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- Hair bleaching products my slightly lighten or darken the skin tone of dark pigmented individuals in the area that was treated.
- Lightened or darkened skin will fade back to its natural shade within 72 hours.
- Contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Rinse immediately with lukewarm water if any product comes into contact with eyes.
- Always store in a cool dry place.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Never use a metal dish or applicators with crme bleach.
- Never use after a hot bath as open pores will increase sensitivity.
- Dont store or re-use bleach mixture. Keep out of reach of children.