Unsupported arches can result in pain and inflammation of the longitudinal arch. This pain can occur as a result of excessive activity due to age. People with flat feet are more prone to arch pain.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Medial longitudinal arch supports.
- Supportive molded arch insert glued to a vinyl ¾ shoe liner cover.
- Can be glued directly into any shoe or left loose to swap between shoes.
- Sized to fit a specific shoe size designed to redistribute pressure forces for greater patient comfort.
- To provide foot support, protection and comfort.
- To help reduce painful shock waves to the body.
- To lighten the load on joints.