Official Alice in Wonderland Merchandise
Did you know that the infamous character the Jabberwock was left out of the Disney adaptation of Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland because it was considered too frightening for audiences? Also, in an early script version of the film, Alice's cat wandered into Wonderland and got lost amongst all the whimsy!
Show off your love for the lovable character with this Cardew Alice in Wonderland 18 oz 2 Cup Teapot from Retro Styler! This Officially licensed Teapot features unique designs by Paul Cardew that will appeal to any fan of the Carroll Literary Classics, so what are you waiting for?
Wonderland Teapot Specifics and Features
- Collector's Retro Style Alice in Wonderland themed Tea Set by Paul Cardew
- Retro Style Alice in Wonderland Teapot by Paul Cardew
- 18oz/ 2 cup capacity will satisfy your Tea drinking needs nicely
- Made to an impeccable standard from high fired Porcelain
- Both Dishwasher and Microwave safe
- Features Alice, the Mad Hatter and other themed styling in a full wrap-around design
- Gift ready, presented securely in a colourful Alice in Wonderland branded box
- A wonderful retro gift for fans Alice and co.... and Tea!
- 100% officially licensed Alice in Wonderland merchandise