Chausseur's Escoffier cookware collection is a celebration of famous French chef, Auguste Escoffier, better known as 'the king of chefs and the chef of kings'. One of the oldest metals used in cookware, this durable copper saute pan is made up of three layers for superior heat conductivity, with an elegant domed lid and classic copper finish.
- Chausseur cookware
- Design: Escoffier Saute Pan
- Materials: Copper/aluminium/stainless steel
- Triply construction for superior heat conductivity
- Heats up and cools down instantly
- French inspired domed lid
- Elegant curved handle
- Colour: Copper/Silver
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 28 x 6
Chasseur's story began almost a century ago, in the Champagne Ardennes region of France. What started as a line of sinks and sanitary fittings soon evolved into the famous cast iron casserole and cookware Chasseur is known for today. Demonstrating the finest French artisanal craftsmanship in every piece, you can be assured of long lasting quality made the traditional way.