Colgate Sensitive Advanced Clean Fluoride Toothpaste provides 24/7 sensitivity protection (with twice daily brushing, relief in up to two weeks) and gets to hard to reach areas.
Specially developed for people with sensitive teeth to relieve tooth sensitivity with regular use. Micro-foam is activated during brushing to get to hard to reach areas of the teeth, delivering a deep clean feeling.
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- As gums recede, parts of your teeth that aren't protected by enamel become uncovered.
- This leads to exposed dentine with thousands of microscopic pathways leading into the tooth's nerve centre.
Contains active ingredients potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride. Also contains saccharin.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
No Colgate toothpaste contains sugar.
Potassium Nitrate 50mg/g, Sodium Fluoride 2.2mg/g.
**CONTAINS:**Contains the equivalent of 1000ppm Fluoride. Contains Saccharin.
DIRECTIONS:- Apply approximately 2.5cm strip of the product to a soft toothbrush.
- Brush for at least one minute. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
- Brush thoroughly at least twice a day or as directed by your dental professional.
**USAGE ADVICE:**Adult usage.
Carton ends are sealed.
Do not use if seals are broken.
Store below 30oC.
STORAGE TEMPERATURE: Below 30oC.
**PRODUCT WARNINGS:**Not suitable for children under 12 years unless recommended by your dental professional.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a dental professional.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Country of Origin
Made in Thailand