A blend of tradition and modernism with the new version of the historic design. F.Dick developed a chef's Knife series with solid bolsters in 1905, replacing the traditional riveted handle that had been used so far. The series continues to stand out with its exceptional appearance.
- F.Dick knives
- Design: 1905 Series Flexible Boning Knife
- Distinctively steel rings, inseparably and seamlessly connected to high-quality and durable plastic in a hygienic manner
- Half bolster enabling full use of cutting edge
- For extracting bones and removing fat and cartilage
- Flexible blade adapts ideally to food being cut
- Colour: Silver/Black
- Materials: XCrMoVMn stainless steel
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 15 (L, blade)
- Country of origin: Germany
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.