Meet Fitbit Versa 3 - the watch with everything you need to just go. Track your pace and distance - and leave your phone at home - with built-in GPS. You can also get call, text and app notifications, use a voice assistant and control Spotify and Deezer when your phone is nearby. Plus with Active Zone Minutes, 20+ exercise modes and 6+ day battery with 12-minute fast charging, you’ve got all the motivation you need to reach your health and fitness goals.
- Fitbit smart watches
- Model: Versa 3
- Colour: Black
- Pack contents:
- Fitbit Versa 3
- 2 x classic wristbands (small/large)
- Charging cable
- Compatibility: iOS 12.2 or higher and Android 8.0 or higher
- Sensors: Optical heart rate sensor, GPS, 3-axis accelerometer, vibration motor, altimeter and more!
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Clasp type: Buckle
- Water resistance: 50m
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free, and see your real-time pace and distance with built-in GPS
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts
- Better track heart rate 24/7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology
- With a built-in speaker, you can talk hands-free, send callers to voicemail and adjust volume
- Get 6+ days of battery on a full charge plus one day of battery in just 12 minutes with fast charging. Battery life varies with use and other factors
- Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then receive your Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Store and play music and podcasts, plus Spotify!
- Use a voice assistant to check the weather, set reminders, control smart home appliances and more from your watch
- Always-on display means your info is just a quick glance away
- Battery life: 6 days
- Device dimensions (approx. mm): 40.5 x 40.5 x 12.4 (L x W x H)
- Case: Aluminium
- 24-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Explore Fitbit Help for more support information: https://help.fitbit.com
How do I set up my Fitbit device?
Fitbit device user manuals
Why won't my Fitbit device sync?
How do I restart my Fitbit device?
How do I contact Fitbit Customer Service?
How do I make a claim for a broken band?
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
- Never allow children to replace batteries in any device.
- We recommend exhausted batteries be individually wrapped in tape to insulate them from accidental contact and dispose of separately.
Keep track of your health and smash your fitness goals with a Fitbit smart fitness watch. Empowering individuals to live a healthier, more active lifestyle, Fitbit presents a range of devices designed for you to effortlessly monitor your health and wellness throughout the day... and night! Packed with intuitive features, this is your new go-to fitness pal!