Fusion Kids Cough Fighter has been specially formulated to taste great while soothing childrens coughs.
- Specially formulated for children aged 2 years and up
- Kid-friendly taste - contains naturally derived blackcurrant flavour, with no added sugar
- Plus extra sweetness from Chinese licorice
- Easy to mix with water or juice even for children who are fussy
- No added dairy products, gluten or nuts
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Made in Australia
Fusion Kids Cough Fighter contains:
- Ivy leaf, which relieves childrens coughs
- Ivy leaf also has expectorant, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects on the respiratory tract, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Elecampane and thyme, traditionally used to relieve childrens bronchial mucous congestion and clear mucus from the respiratory tract in Western herbal medicine
- Chinese licorice, which is traditionally used to ease kids coughing in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Children 2-4 years: Take 2.5-5mL, two to three times daily, when medically advised.
- Children 5-8 years: Take 5-7.5mL, two to three times daily.
- Children 9-12 years: Take 7.5-10mL, two to three times daily.
Serving suggestion: Mix each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately. Best taken with food. Shake well before use.
ARTG No 319739
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.