Glamcor Ultra X
This product has an AU/NZ plug.
Achieve optimum lighting in any setting with the Ultra X.
An updated version of the Ultra, the Ultra X features the same lighting capabilities you know and love but now with 672 LEDs (168 Warm & 168 Cool) vs 336 LED's on the Ultra (48 Warm & 48 Cool).
Use the Ultra X anytime, anywhere with variable daylight settings and super-smooth, flicker free colour temperature adjustability. Whilst working, easily transition between daylight and candlelight to inspect your work and provide a comfortable experience for your client.
With a modern sleek design and polished grey finish, the Ultra X features capacitive touch button the body of the lamp and a designated power button for optimum functionality.
Transportation of your Ultra X could not be easier, with the included protective case that features a padded strap and trolley sleeve.
Perfect for lash technicians, make-up artists, hair stylists, tattoo artists, airbrush/body painting, television production and photo and video work.
Features & Specifications:
- HD Adjustablecolour temperature from 2,700K to 5,600k
- Super smoothcolour temperature and dimming transition
- Remote control for power, dimming,colour temperature, presets, and memory
- No "cool down" period. Once you are finished you can pack it and go!
- Dual voltage 100-240V
- Lightweight: 2.2kg
- 1 x Fully flexible Ultra X LED luminary with power, dimming and colour temperature adjustability
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Stable four leg lightweight aluminium telescopic stand
- 1 x Dual voltage power supply
- 1 x Carry bag with trolley sleeve
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.