Achieve salon quality results in the comfort of your own home with Hi Lift haircare. Used as part of your weekly haircare routine, this specially formulated shampoo leaves hair smooth, soft, shiny and strong! Containing Baobab power complex - superfood for hair - high dosages of vitamins B1, B2 and C for healthy scalp and hair maintenance, and silk amino acids to assist in damage recovery after colouring and heat styling! Delivering brilliant shine, this powerful shampoo hydrates from root to tip, leaving hair looking younger and more manageable, with frizz control in humid conditions!
- Hi Lift Cureplex Shampoo 350ml
- Scent: Unscented
- Specially formulated to create hair that is smooth, soft, shiny & strong
- Contains Baobab power complex - superfood for the hair!
- High in vitamins B1, B2 and C for healthy maintenance of scalp & hair
- Silk amino acids assist in damage recovery after colouring & heat styling
- Delivers brilliant shine
- Hydrates from root to tip
- Antioxidants help shield the hair from UV damage & prevent colour fade
- Anti-ageing formula will nourish, protect, strengthen & add elasticity
- Leaves hair looking younger & manageable
- Provides frizz control in humid conditions
- Suitable for use w/ hair extensions
- Country of origin: Australia
A Bit About The Brand / More Info
For everyday personal care essentials, Hi Lift offers long-lasting, salon professional results in the comfort of your home. Features hair dye, waxing kits and more.
Incorporate Hi Lift into your daily beauty routine and get professional results fast!
Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate (and) Laureth-4 (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laurylamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hydrolised Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Protein, Polyquaternium-7, Wheat Amino Acids, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (and) PEG-6 Capric/Caprylic Glycerides (and) Aqua, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10 Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance.
‘Don’t Pay’ is the recommended retail price provided by the supplier or obtained from the manufacturer, or is the recently advertised price for the same product on a different or competing online platform or store. Catch may not have previously sold the product at the ‘Don’t Pay’ price.