Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual band MU-MIMO Wifi Network Bluetooth 5.0 Card - Nearly 3X higher peak data rates and up to 4X capacity.
The Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 adapter is designed to support the upcoming IEEE 802.11ax standard – Wi-Fi 6 technology and the Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi 61 certification. The product supports 2x2 Wi-Fi 6 technology, including new features such as UL and DL OFDMA and 1024QAM, delivering data rates of up to 2.4Gbps2 and increased network capacity as well as Bluetooth® 5 technology support. These new features deliver a significant improvement in user experience in dense deployments, supporting fast uploads and downloads, lower latency and longer battery life compared to solutions supporting 802.11ac. Combined with Intel® Core™ processors and exceptional Intel wireless innovations, the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 module can provide Gigabit wireless speed2 and dramatically improve your connected experience at home, work, or on the go.
1st Generation Intel® Wi-Fi 6 Wireless
- Model: AX200NGW ?Official version?
- Dual band: 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz(160Mhz)
- Speed up to 1730Mbps (The router must on 160Mhz);
- The Intel AX200 M.2 2230 form factor, supporting a maximum speed of 2.4 Gbps on the 5 GHz (160 MHz) band and around 574 MB/s using 2.4 GHz band (802.11ax in both).
- With Bluetooth 5.0, Support MU-MIMO
- Supported Operating Systems: Only work on Microsoft Windows 10* 64bit,
Please Note: Not support Windows 7/8/8.1The module supports MU-MIMO, 2x2 TX/RX channels with two antennae and Bluetooth 5.
Experience the Intel® Difference
- Worldwide Regulatory Support Intel® Dynamic Regulatory Solution
- Wireless Functionality in Pre-boot Environment
- Wirelessly Project to the Big Screen
- Intel® vPro™ Technology
- Intel® Active Management Technology
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Module Technical Specifications
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- M.2 2230: 22mm x 30mm x 2.4mm [1.5mm Max (Top Side)/ 0.1mm Max (Bottom Side)]
- M.2 2230: 2.83 +/– 0.3 g
Radio ON/OFF Control
- M.2: PCIe
Operating Temperature (Adapter Shield)
- 0°C to +80°C
- 50% to 90% RH non-condensing (at temperatures of 25°C to 35°C)
- Microsoft Windows* 10, Linux*, Chrome OS*
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED* a, b, g, n, ac with wave 2 features, WMM*, WMM*-Power Save, WPA*, WPA2*, WPS*, PMF*, Wi-Fi Direct*, Wi-Fi Miracast*, Wi-Fi Agile Multiband*, Wi-Fi Optimized Connectivity*, Wi-Fi Location, Passpoint*, Wi-Fi Aware*, and Wi-Fi TimeSync*
IEEE WLAN Standard
- IEEE 802.11-2016 and select amendments (selected feature coverage)
IEEE 802.11a, b, g, n, ac, ax, d, e, h, i, k, r, u, v, w, ai; Fine Timing Measurement based on 802.11-2016
- Bluetooth® 5
- WPA* and WPA2* Personal and Enterprise; WPA3* (pending OS support)
- 802.1X EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2, PEAPv0 -MSCHAPv2 (EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA’)
- 64-bit and 128-bit WEP, TKIP, 128-bit AES-CCMP, 256-bit AES-GCMP
- For a list of country approvals, please contact your local Intel representatives.
- FIPS10 140-2, FISMA
- UL, C-UL, CB (IEC 60950-1)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 AX200NGW
- 802.11ax, 2x2, Bluetooth® 5, M.2 2230