- Fancy Fox Ear Design,Glowing Fox Ear Headphones - Colorful and attractive, Christmas styled and flexible makes for a best gift for friends, kids, girls, boys, woman, girlfriend, wife, daughter, son, Cosplay fans.
- Light Modes:Cool LED lights with 2 different LED settings ( All On, All Flashing ),On/Off Switch Located Behind Left “Fox Ear", Right Modes: Off, On, & Blinking. Fancy LED glowing lights with constant on and flashing modes to add fun and style when you're enjoying the music, videos or movies on your cell phone or iPad or watching TV.
- DJ Style On Ear Noise Isolating LED Cat Headphone Headset Earphones Works With Using a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, work with virtually all smart phones and tablets.
- Cushioned Earpads & Convenient Foldable Design: The super soft earpads can give you the maximum comfort regardless even wear for a long time. The headphones can stretchable length that fit for the heads from children to adult. Foldable design, portable size suite for daily use and outdoor travelling storage
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm +/-15%
- Maximum Power input:50mw
- Rated Power:20mw
- Sensitivity: 103dB+/-5dB at 1KHz
- Speaker diameter: Ø40mm
- Plug Type: 3.5mm Stereo
- Length of Cable: 1.5m
- Continues glowing or blinking : 28h
- With a spare battery for replacement
- CR2032 button battery,short life-term
1x Fox earphones
1x Audio Cable
1x User Manual
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.