The answer to your question? Yes! Leatt goggles are bulletproof, they can take impacts like no other, allowing you to look ahead without fear of the roost or branches, perfect fit and cool looks that won’t break the bank.
With permanent anti-fog, bulletproof and great designs, these features make these goggles a great choice at a great price.
Peace of mind with perfect vision and protection for your eyes, allowing you to enjoy the ride.
• Bulletproof and impact tested
• Out-riggers with a 45mm anti-slip coated strap
• WideVision (170°) Anti-Fog lens
• Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens polymer
• Self-draining lens/frame design
• Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets
• OTG – Over-the-glasses fit
• Triple-layer, dual-density foam and anti-sweat fleece backing
• Roll-Off ready for WideVision 48mm system (optional)
• Tear-Off ready with posts.
• Removable nose guard
• 58% light transmission (VLT)