Feature-Rich GPS Cycling Computer That Ticks All The Boxes
Here's a great find for riders on the hunt for a full-featured, mid-sized GPS device for their bike. The LEZYNE SUPER PRO GPS BICYCLE COMPUTER has all the latest technology updates and style/design renovations on your 'bucket list' and maybe even a few you hadn't even considered yet.
Connects To Most Apps, Meters And Sensors
The Super Pro GPS is both Bluetooth and Ant+ compatible and can connect with power meters, heart rate sensors, speed and/or cadence sensors, smart trainers and wireless drivetrains. When paired with the Lezyne Ally phone app, the following features can be activated: full navigation capabilities, phone notifications, Lezyne Track (live tracking), Strava Live Segments, training integration and device customisation. It also features a GPS/Glonass chipset, in addition to an integrated barometer and accelerometer, for superior data recording and elevation readings.
• NEW: FE-C Trainer compatibility
• NEW: Smart Connect compatible
• Auto-sync to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan
• Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
• Turn-by-turn navigation
• Off-line maps and rerouting
• Follow starred Strava segments and routes
• Follow structured workouts from Today’s Plan and TrainingPeaks
• Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
• Upload ride files (.fit) directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
• Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac)
• Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
More Things To Love About Your New GPS Device
• The device can be rotated horizontally for those who prefer a landscape view
• Improved resolution and contrast on the display screen
• Smart notifications available when paired with a compatible smartphone
*Estimated Delivery in 3 - 5 business days. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
If an item is deemed unsuitable for its intended use for any reason as covered by Australian Consumer Law, please contact us via Catch messaging system, as soon as practically possible to see if we can organise an alternative arrangement before the returns process takes place.
For product exchanges, place a new order for the correct item and return the old item for a refund.
To initiate a return, please contact us via Catch messaging system. Your return must be received with all original packaging intact and must be fit for resale. We understand that shoes and clothing may need to be fitted, however goods must be returned in an unused condition and with all tags and packaging intact. Scuff marks, sticky tape on the packaging etc, may result in the return not being processed.
You have 30 days from the date that the goods are delivered in which to make the return.
Once a return has been approved, it will be processed within 2 business days of receiving the return at our warehouse. You will receive a refund via your original payment method.
In the event your return does not meet our returns policy, we will notify you. Items will be held for a period of 90 days. Once this period has elapsed, the goods will be donated to charity.
We reserve the right to reject any return if we believe that our returns process is being abused or for unreasonable repetitious returns.
We strongly suggest using a parcel service that is trackable and requires a signature on delivery. Bikebug will not be held liable for any goods lost in transit.
For goods that are faulty or not functional please use the warranty procedures listed below.
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review