This Natural Oak Wood Salt or Pepper Mill is just the perfect earthy yet elegant addition to your table setting. It features an Oak wood body, ceramic rotor, stainless steel screw cap. It is corrosion resistance, durable and and high strength.
This salt or pepper grinder features an adjustable setting that allows both fine and coarse grinding.
The ergonomic streamlined wood body allows for great handling whilst spicing foods.
Perfect for grinding various spices. Use it to grind peppercorn, sea salt, himalayan salt or any type of fresh spices and enjoy a delicious meal.
- Durable Solid Wood
- Ceramic rotor core
- Manual Hand Rotating
- Corrosion resistant
- Ergonomic design
- Grinds peppercorn, salt and other spices
Comes in two sizes:
- Material: Oak wood, ceramic rotor, stainless steel
- Small (cm): 13 (h) x 5 (w)
- Large (cm): 20.5 (h) x 5 (w)
- Comes packaged in box
How to use:
1. Unscrew the stainless steel nut.
2. Open the round wooden lid, pour in peppercorns or sea salt.
3. Screw wooden cover on by pushing and turning right.
4. For a fine grind, turn the nut clockwise.
5. For a coarser grind, turn the nut counterclockwise.
1. To preserve integrity of product, please do not screw too tight when adjusting the rotor.
2. This item is made of natural wood hence the colour and texture of the item you receive might be a little different than the images shown.