$ for this stylish & functional winter essential - get it now!
Available in women's sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
Travelling the globe in search of the best materials for their clothing and gear, Patagonia leads the way with their innovative fabrics and technologies. Quality and performance are their number one priority, with every garment not only made to withstand the test of time, but also designed to weather the fierce elements of nature.
- Patagonia apparel
- For women
- Style: Down Sweater Jacket
- Colour: Cobalt Blue
- Durable shell fabric
- Lightweight (320g) and windproof
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Goose down
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Centre-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets has Vislon zippers and garages
- Internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Lining: 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be tracked back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Bangladesh