Packable Weather Protection
If you never leave home without this PEARL IZUMI QUEST BARRIER JACKET you'll never have to suffer the discomfort of plummeting body core temperatures when strong winds and light rain are coming at you head-on. And, you'll never have to shiver through those first few k's on an early morning start either.
Wind And Water Resistant
Whether it's for brisk early mornings or emergency protection this lightweight men’s cycling jacket provides the warmth and wind protection you need, plus adds a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed light rain. The relaxed fit helps this wind shell layer easily over whatever you’re wearing. Then just scrunch it down to keep close-handy in a jersey pocket, or frame bag until it's needed again.
Two Way Zipper And Personalised Waist Fit
For added convenience the PEARL IZUMI QUEST BARRIER JACKET is fitted with a two-way zipper which makes ventilation very quickly possible from either the top or the bottom. The internal wind flap behind the zipper helps to prevent intrusive air sneaking in through the zipper teeth. Right and left side hem cords lock to facilitate a personalised fit at the waist while strategically placed BioViz® reflective elements ensure you will absolutely stand out in low-light riding conditions.
• Long sleeve wind/water resistant cycling jacket
• Rip-stop Barrier fabric
• Protects body core from piercing winds
• DWR treatment (Durable Water Repellent)
• Water just beads off
• BioViz reflective elements increase visibility
• Silicone gripper print drop tail
• Two-way zipper (full-length)
• Dual side hem cord locks to adjust fit at waist
• Internal wind flap on zipper to prevent invasive drafts
Other Attractive Features
• Ideal for cool, wet or windy weather days
• Packs small enough to fit in a jersey pocket
• Tail remains in position when in the ride position