Manuka essential oil is derived from the leaves, twigs and branches of Leptospermum scoparium, which is native to south-east Australia and New Zealand. Manuka has been used for centuries in traditional medicine.
- Botanical Name : Leptospermum scoparium
- Plant Part : Leaves
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Size : 10ml
- All essential oils are for external use only.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.