Rancilio Silvia V6
Dimensions: 235mm(W) x 340mm (H) x 290mm (machine body is stainless steel).
The Rancilio Silvia is as popular as ever. It is a great compact single boiler machine that is capable of producing cafe quality coffee. It has a very powerful rotating stainless steel steam arm, so that you can froth milk like a pro.
The Silvia model E will automatically turn off after 30mins of inactivity to conserve energy and help to protect the element. If the auto cutoff is activated and you switch the machine on again, it doesn't mean you have to wait 20mins for it to warm up again, as the machine will already be warmed (it may just require 1-2 minutes to get the machine up to brewing or steaming temperature).
This machine comes with a 12mths manufacturing parts and labour warranty. Service centres located around Australia.
- Stainless Steel supporting frame
- ;Body and control panel in satin stainless steel
- 300ml brass boiler - removable steel element
- Commercial group head
- ;2 Litre removable water tank
- 3-way solenoid valve
- Stainless Steel drip tray and grate
- Coffee, steam and safety thermostats
- 15 Bar Pump Pressure (calibrated at 9-10 bar)
- Insulated Boiler with removable element
- Model E will power off after 30mins of inactivity.
Other features of the Rancilio Silvia V6 are:
- Brass Parts - this includes a brass boiler, brass lines, and a chromed brass grouphead. The large brass boiler can hold up to an amazing 300ml, making it ideal for the domestic coffee marketplace.
- Removable Water Reservoir - the Silvia has a 2 litre capacity removable water reservoir. For ease of use, it can be removed for filling or topped up whilst the machine is running.
- Commercial Grouphead - the main advantage of this tried and true grouphead is that it produces consistent shots for proper extraction. The heavy chrome plated group handle and filter baskets (58mm), are identical to the ones used in the Rancilio commercial line.
- Cup Storage - the stainless steel cup stacking surface, located on top of the Silvia, is passively heated. This is essential when making a great espresso!
- Removable Drip and Cup Tray ;- for easy cleaning.
- Instant Hot Water ;- for tea, coffee and other hot beverages.
- Pressure Release System - the Silvia has a three-way solenoid valve which works by releasing any built up pressure in the group handle once an espresso shot has been made. This feature allows the machine to be prepared for making another espresso instantly.
What's in the box?
- Group Handle (portafilter) with double spouts
- 2 Stainless Steel filter baskets (8 & 16 grams) for a single or double shot
- Professional 58mm Tamper (stainless steel with wooden handle)
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber disc for backflushing (cleaning)
- User friendly information sheet we have put together to get you started