Put fun on cruise with the lithium-ion-powered electric skateboard made to zoom! The new RazorX® Cruiser is a skateboard with an electrifying kick, putting the control of a 125-watt, geared motor in the palm of your hand and under your feet. This complete cruiser uses an innovative, geared, rear-wheeldrive motor and lithium-ion battery to deliver electrifying skate action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
Hit your perfect cruising velocity with the variable-speed control on the wireless, digital, hand-held remote, then lean into the lithium-ion-powered, carve-and-turn action. The 29.7” (754 mm) long, 5-ply maple deck and custom, reverse kingpin trucks deliver a smooth, responsive ride, while perforated grip tape and ground-gripping urethane wheels keep you firmly in control of your board. Our new kick-start, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor technology is virtually maintenance free, meaning you won’t have to worry about alignment issues, chain or belt.
MUST-SEE VIDEO: watch this product in action!
- Includes 1 x Razor Cruiser X Electric Skateboard
- The versatile Cruiser features a kick-start, 125-watt motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- 29.7” (754 mm) deck length and high-quality, 5-ply maple deck deliver a lightweight, responsive ride, perfect for cruising.
- Includes a wireless (2.4 GHz) remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action.
- Additional features include high-grip urethane wheels with custom, reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced stability, perforated grip tape, and geared, rear-wheel-drive motor with no alignment issues, chain or belt.
- No assembly required
- Speed: Up to 16km
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Wheels: 80 mm, 80a PU street
- Trucks: Custom, reverse kingpin trucks for increased turning and stability
- Motor: Kick-start, 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel-drive (no alignment, no chain or belt)
- Maximum Rider Weight : 100kg
Age: 9+ years
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.