Nourish and Stimulate Cell Production with Rebirth!
A delicate blend of Essential Oils, Evening Primrose Oil and Vitamin E.
- Stimulates new cell production and increases blood circulation from Evening Primrose
- Antioxidant protection from premature aging with Vitamin E
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars from Vitamin E and Evening Primrose
- Nourishing oil for dry skin and hair
- Excellent as a body massage oil
A delicate blend of essential oils, evening primrose oil and Vitamin E. This oil will stimulates new cell production and increases blood circulation.
Ingredients / Active Ingredients
Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Coconut Oil, Fragrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Evening Primrose Oil, Wheatgerm Oil.
Apply to the skin after a bath or use as a massage oil. Suitable for all skin types.
I apply Rebirth Lanolin Oil to my body before swimming. I discovered that without the oil, my skin feels terribly dry due to the chlorine.
I know some Rebirth customers like to apply Lanolin Oil to their body after taking a shower during winter, whilst others use it specifically as a moisturiser on their hair, knees, elbows and feet. It's a great moisturiser without feeling greasy.
Another lovely way to enjoy this product is to add a small quantity to a hot bath. After a good soak your skin will feel beautifully moisturised and you'll feel fresh and relaxed. Try it!
Store below 30oC