Contains no sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), is mint free and is low on salicylates, making it perfect for people using homeopathic remedies
Suitable for people using homeopathic remedies.
- Low salicylate formula suitable for people allergic to salicylates.
- Free from sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS).
- Refreshing natural lemon flavour.
- Mint free
- Low foaming toothpaste.
Benefits - No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. This condition is irreversible. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- No sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS). Some people find SLS can increase problems with mouth ulcers and gum sensitivity.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- Suitable for people using homeopathic remedies.
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
Ingredients Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher, Purified water, Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener, Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener, Lauryl glucoside, Lemon oil, Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener, Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre, Magnesium aluminium silicate: Mineral-based thickener, Lime oil, Sodium Saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener, Totarol: Antibacterial action.