Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
When the weather outside isn't doing you any favours, stay motivated with smart layers that work as hard as you do. Our PhD® Ultra Light fabric combines the temperature and moisture regulating properties of Merino with polyester for greater stretch and recovery and quicker dry time than Merino alone. Gender-specific mesh panels increase breathability.
Available in men's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Smartwool apparel
- For men
- Style: PhD Light Zip T Base Layer/ SL629001
- Colour: Black
- Fit: Semi-Form
- Fabric moves moisture, dries quickly, and maintains its shape in high-sweat activites
- Thoughtfully designed raglan sleeves remove underarm and shoulder seams
- Minimal Merrow seam construction provides superior durability and is soft against skin
- Gender-specific body-mapped mesh panels for additional breathability and moisture management
- 35cm centre front zipper with chin guard
- Body: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Mesh: 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Vietnam
SmartWool is an American company founded by New England ski instructors Peter and Patty Duke in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1994 and acquired by the Timberland Company in 2005. Their products are primarily made from treated merino wool offering moisture-wicking performance and odor-reducing, anti-microbial properties.