Envelop your skin in silky smooth hydration, with this Signature body lotion from Sukín. With oodles of soothing ingredients, skin feels comfortable and soft after each application. Plus, Rosehip, Jojoba, and Avocado oils banish dry skin ensuring your skin looks and feels healthy and hydrated.
- Sukín Signature Hydrating Body Lotion 500mL
- Fragrance: Original (mandarin, tangerine, vanillin, lavender)
- Naturally good for your skin
- Enriched with Aloe Vera, Nettle, Horsetail and Burdock to soothe skin
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Hydrates deeply with Sesame, Rosehip, Jojoba, Avocado and Wheat Germ Oils
- Perfect daily body moisturiser
- Perfect for application straight out of the shower
- Free from:
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic fragrances
- Animal derivatives
- Artificial colours
- Harsh detergents
- Propylene glycol
- Please note: product must be used within 6 months of opening
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene*, Linalool*. * Natural component of essential oils.
Sukin believe that everything we need to nourish our bodies can be found in nature. So at Sukin, that's what they use. Sukin has embraced the power of saying no: NO to a long list of synthetic chemicals. NO harm to our animal friends. NO hidden surprises. NO compromises on results. And NO bells and whistles for the sake of them. Just ingredients from nature that are good for you, your wallet, and the environment too.