Get your apron out for this fantastic read!
Take the stress out of dinner time by making it family time instead!
More often than not, dinner is the last thing you want to think about after a long day, but it's exactly what everyone else is thinking about. They all want to know what delicious creation they'll be tucking into at dinner time. Luckily, the answer isn't difficult or complicated. All it takes is a little planning and imagination for you to have dinner on the table in no time and with minimum fuss. Grab this book to find inspiration for tonight! All recipes have been tested 3 times by the team of chefs at The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen to make sure each recipe you make at home works every time.
- Title: The Australian Women's Weekly What Can I Cook Tonight?
- Author: N/A
- Publisher: Bauer Media Books
- Genre: Culinary Literature
- Triple tested by The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen
- No. of pages: 240
- Full colour illustrations and photography
- Paperback cover