The advanced anti colic range from Tommee Tippee is specially designed to help prevent colic by reducing air bubbles in the milk and encouraging a good latch-on during feeding. As with all Tommee Tippee bottles and teats they are designed to also allow mothers to switch between bottle and breastfeeding with limited disruption or confusion for baby.
Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti Colic bottles also feature a heat sensing tube to let you know if milk is the right temperature.
Suitable Ages: 0+ months.
- Tommee Tippee 2 Pack Advanced Anti Colic Feeding Bottle
- Capacity: 260ml
- Includes:2 x 260ml Advanced anti colic feeding bottles, slow flow teats and heat sensing valve.
- Unique heat sensing tube and valve system designed to help prevent colic caused by air bubbles in milk.
- Soft, natural-feel silicone teat mimics mums breastfeeding action.
- Unique, breast-like shaped teat for easy-latch on.
- Easy-hold bottle with slow-flow teat for newborn babies.
- BPA-free for ultimate reassurance.
- Suitable Ages: 0+ months.
- WARNING! Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
- Never use feeding teats/nipples as a soother/pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother/pacifier.
- Always check food temperature before feeding. Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating.
Available in a variety of colours/designs, each sold separately. Colour/design is selected at random, we cannot guarantee which colour/design you will receive in your order.
Images shown are only a representation and may vary.