Conventional robotic mowers bump into obstacles. Only WORX landroid’s ACS with auto-pilot technology Steers to avoid them. Conventional robotic mowers are blind, they bump into objects and can easily get lost. Daily bumps also damage your trees, plants and outdoor furniture. A Landroid fitted with the ACS option avoids all this: it Steers effortlessly through obstacles. Landroid uses automotive-grade ultrasonic sensors to detect obstacles. Using this object awareness, landroid’s auto-pilot technology Steers to avoid them.
Why Anti-Collision System
It gives your Landroid 20/20 vision! Armed with auto-pilot technology, Landroid steers clear of the same obstacles other robo mowers bump into.
How it works
Landroid uses automotive-grade ultrasonic sensors to detect and dodge pesky obstacles in its path. So unlike other mowers, it can navigate your yard without collisions.
Remove the module cap on the top of the Landroid. Secure the ACS in its designated spot, using 2 screws to hold it in place. It’s that easy!
- Uses ultrasonic detection to sense and navigate around obstacles other robotic mowers would bump into
- Helps Landroid navigate without collisions to prevent damage to trees, outdoor furniture and other objects in your yard
- Obstacle avoidance allows Landroid to better maintain your lawn without interrupting its algorithm
- Easy to install, simply screws to the top of your Landroid
- 1x WA0860 Anti Collision System
- 2x Mounting Screws
Thank you for considering WORX.