Sharp and versatile, with a concave-serrated edge, this classic bread knife makes a worthy addition to any kitchen. Built for optimal cutting efficiency, the resilient riveted handle provides a comfortable and balanced hold, whilst the durable blade curves inward to flawlessly slice thorough bread, hard-skinned veggies and pork crackling with ease.
- Wüsthof knives
- Design: Classic Bread Knife
- Concave-serrated edge
- Curves inward for flawless slicing
- Resilient riveted handle
- Forged blade
- 58 HRC hardness
- Ideal for use with bread, roasts and veggies
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Materials: Stainless steel/synthetic
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 26 (Blade length)
Precision crafted in Germany, Wüsthof stands for form, function and uncompromising quality. They are renowned for forging knives and knife blocks that deliver time and time again, and are used by some of the world's best chefs.